Instant download PDF pattern
1868/2068 Quirky trapezium shaped dress with a kimono sleeve bodice.
Very easy to make and the bodice is perfect for adding different skirts or even pants legs on the waist bodice.
There are two bodice lengths. The dress is made with the high waist bodice but the waist bodice is included for more design options.
* Easy to read instructions with diagrams. Separate file, great for printing as an A5 booklet in Adobe Reader.
* Perfect fit for the 18" American Girl dolls and 20" Australian Girl dolls
* Computer drawn pattern pieces
* Full size pattern envelope to print and make up
* File divider page to print and put in a plastic pocket
* Measurements in cm and inches
* Scaling square on each page.
There are no returns of PDF products.
This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form.
You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ® or Australian Girl Doll ®