Underwear No.2 Petticoat and bloomers
Instant PDF Download pattern
* 8 gore petticoat made to fit perfectly under 1843 gored dress
* Will also fit the Australian Girl doll.
* Goes perfectly with the Bolero collection 1870 in 'Outerwear'
Make out of light fabric. Ribbon for straps.
Opens in the back with velcro.
Use summery fabric and fabric straps for a sun dress look.
The bloomers have 1/4" elastic in casings in the waist and legs.
* The pattern pieces are full sized and vector drawn on the computer.
* Measurements are in cm and inches. A sizing square is included on each pattern page.
* Includes a Pictorial Tutorial with easy to follow diagrams for printing out.
* On the title page there is a link to a photo tutorials on my blog for adding the lace trim.
There are no returns of PDF products.
This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form.
You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ®
Valspierssews is not affiliated with Australian Girl Doll ®