1804a Snugfit Add-on Bibs
*There are no sleeves or collars or bodice patterns in this Add-on design. It adds onto 1804 The 18" Dress.
* Pdf instant download pattern
* Includes 7 bib variations plus some extra shapes to experiment with.
* You get the bibs and also the skirt pattern with the contrast hem edge and the pattern and instructions for the bow sash tie on the scallop dress. You also get the pattern and instructions for the waist ruffle to go with the bib on the dress with the pink contrast.
The collars and sleeves are from 1804 The 18"Dress. The pleated sleeves on the light green dress are from 1810. These bibs are meant to be added onto 1804 The 18" Dress.
Don't forget that you can mix pattern pieces between designs in one range. These designs are from the Snugfit range. You can use divided collars and sleeves from other patterns as well as different skirt designs.
* Link to photo tutorial instructions meant to be read on the screen
* Printer friendly Pictorial Tutorial with clear diagrams.
* Perfect fit for the modern American Girl Dolls
* Vector drawn pattern pieces
* Gallery file page with colour photos for inspiration.
* Part of a pattern system where pieces can be interchanged
There are no returns of PDF products.
This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form.
You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ®