* Cute neat fit with an extra front bodice pattern piece that doesn't need the insert.
* Different style sleeve patterns including a puffed sleeve with horizontal pleats feature.
* Photo tutorial instructions meant to be read on the screen
* Pictorial Tutorial for printing.
* Vector drawn pattern pieces
* Part of a quality pattern system where pieces can be swapped between other Snugfit designs.
You get instructions for 3 great options with three sleeve styles. There is also a fourth sleeve style and a low neckline pattern without the inset. Just one pattern can provide the basis for many outfits. All the sleeve patterns in the Snugfit Range can be swapped around too.
The pattern is designed to fit popular 18” dolls. The bodice is cut in at the waist to fit neatly even when cinched with a belt. The skirt has two hem lengths for a vintage or jaunty look. The sleeve band fits easily over the fingers yet looks snug on the arms. All views close with velcro at the back.
The measurements I use are:
Height 18” Torso 7” Neck 6” Waist 10 1/2”
Inseam 6” Leg 7 1/2” Arm 5 1/2” Head 12 1/4”
You get step by step instructions . If you are new to making doll clothes you will find the detailed photo tutorial easy to follow.
The pattern pieces are vector drawn. The pieces are positioned so they will print on A4 and US Letter. Measurements are in cm and inches. A sizing square is included on the main pattern pages.
There is a text version of the instructions for view 1 included.
There are no returns of PDF products.
This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form.
You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ®