Instant download PDF pattern
Makes a cute halloween dress. I added some netting and a ribbon bow at the waist.
1827 50s Style Full Circle Skirt Dress or Jumper with Blouse
* Pictorial tutorial with line drawings perfect for printing out
* The dress has a lined bodice with darts at the waist in front and back. It has a wide neckline and slightly wider shoulders than a normal bodice. There is enough ease to wear the blouse underneath but it still fits neatly without the blouse.
* Includes 3/4 sleeve blouse in 50s style. The blouse pattern pieces can be interchanged with other patterns in the Snugfit Range.
* Perfect fit for the modern 18" American Girl dolls
* Computer drawn pattern pieces
* The garments have velcro closures. Dress in the back and blouse in the front.
The measurements I use are:
Height 18” Torso 7” Neck 6” Waist 10 1/2”
Inseam 6” Leg 7 1/2” Arm 5 1/2” Head 12 1/4”
The little pleated skirt instructions are on my Free Patterns page on my blog.
There are no returns of PDF products.
This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form.
You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ®