1828 50s Style Slim Dress with Separate Blouse and Skirt Variation
* This classic slim skirt dress features angled pleats at the waist and darts at the back. The bodice has easy to make pin tucks, a peter pan collar and cap sleeves. It looks great on its own or made up as a separate skirt and blouse or you can team it with pattern 1829 to make a gorgeous suit with dress and crop jacket.
It looks good in monochrome and you could add a monochrome jacket as well.
* Pictorial tutorial with line drawings perfect for printing out
* Includes pattern pieces to make a blouse and a short skirt in the same style
* Perfect fit for the modern 18" American Girl dolls
* Vector drawn pattern pieces
* Includes link to Photo Tutorial on my blog
The garments have velcro closures.
The measurements I use are:
Height 18” Torso 7” Neck 6” Waist 10 1/2”
Inseam 6” Leg 7 1/2” Arm 5 1/2” Head 12 1/4”
There are no returns of PDF products.
This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form.
You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ®