Instant download PDF pattern
1829 50s Style Crop Jacket
* This classic crop jacket is made to go with pattern 1828 Slim Dress.
* Pictorial tutorial with line drawings perfect for printing out
* Link to photo tutorial on how to put the lining in.
* Perfect fit for modern 18" American Girl Dolls
* Vector drawn pattern pieces
The garment has velcro closures.
The measurements I use are:
Height 18” Torso 7” Neck 6” Waist 10 1/2”
Inseam 6” Leg 7 1/2” Arm 5 1/2” Head 12 1/4”
This jacket is part of the Loosefit Range that can be worn over a snugfit item or a light knit. It fits nicely over the 3/4 sleeve blouse that comes with 1827 Full Circle Skirt Dress. It can be made with a light wool fabric or denim. I made the blue check one with gingham. Because it has a lining the gingham still holds the shape nicely.
There are no returns of PDF products.
This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form.
You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ®