Instant download PDF pattern
A Fashion File is a pattern created by combining pieces from various other patterns in the shop.
This cute sweetheart neckline dress with puffy sleeves and a hilo skirt is a design I made up by combining pieces from 1804, 1863 and 1849
I write blog posts on how to make the various fashion files I think up.
This fashion file is a complete pattern with full instructions and all the pieces you need to make this dress just to make it easy for you to create.
It comes with two different lengths for the skirt back. The pink dress has a long back skirt and the black and white dress has a shorter back skirt.
* Easy to read instructions with diagrams. Great for printing.
* Perfect fit for the 18" American Girl dolls
* Computer drawn pattern pieces
* Full size pattern envelope to print and make up
* File title page to place in a plastic pocket for easy filing of the pattern pieces.
* Measurements in cm and inches
* Scaling square on each page.
1804 is my very versatile dress pattern that includes various sleeves, collars and skirt lengths and can be made lined or unlined. It is a great starting point for creating your own well fitting designs.
There are no returns of PDF products.
This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form.
You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ® or Australian Girl Doll ®